Thursday, June 4, 2009

P.S. and a Birthday Shout Out

Sid does not remember Dr. Carron saying anything about Bailey having to be scoped again so I very well could be making that up. And Bailey weighed 14.6 pounds yesterday with her clothes and new sandals on. So we are saying she weighs about 14 pounds now. She has gained a whole pound since this ordeal started. I just can't believe how big she is getting.

Aunt Maggie Ellen's birthday is today sooooo Happy Happy Birthday to you Aunt Maggie. We love you so much and can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

My grand daddy's birthday is coming up next week too and I wish I had thought ahead of time and gotten him to Baptize Bailey this upcoming Sunday while we are in Alabama. But since I'm no good at planning I guess it will have to happen another time.

No comments: