Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas!

Sid has let me buy 3 new Christmas CD's in the past week or so and I'm loving it!  We don't have much room for the big tree that we used last year (due to a new addition that I haven't blogged about yet) and decorations and mesh just don't mingle well with a real tree and small fake trees are just, well, not cute.  So after about 2 weeks of looking for a 6 foot tree with no luck, we decided to go with the big 7.5 inch tree we have from last year.  Bailey has loved every minute of looking at trees and Christmas trees are going to bring her so much joy this season so we decided to do it up right. 

We started decorating yesterday and when Sid brought the tree in she literally jumped up and down yelling "my tee, my tee, my tee daddy!"  She helped me decorate some yesterday and then showed me she was jealous of the time I was spending with the tree by biting the blood out of my leg - it's bad to have to stop decorating the tree and spank your 2 year old!!!  Before her nap yesterday, she kissed the tree telling it night-night!  She's in love, what can I say? 

Here's a little teaser of what we have this year, but I've got one more thing to add before I show the entire tree. 




Hopefully I'll have the whole tree done before night fall tonight!!!

***Scroll down for another post with pics of my sweet one!

No comments: