Saturday, December 11, 2010

2010 Christmas

I probably should wait until these are mailed out, but I know a copy you can hold onto is way better than this picture of a picture.  I recieved a code for 50 free cards this year and I do not think that I will be disappointed.  I was able to get a little better quality of a card this year because I got them for free.  Shutterfly has soooo many neat things on their site now.  I really don't see how they don't put local Christmas card places out of business.  It's easy to use the site and you can make sure your pictures are just so so.  I was even able to make several different cards, save them, and show them to Sid so he could have the final vote.  That's just pretty cool if I do say so myself.   Shutterfly will even address and mail and out your cards for you, for a small fee of course.  I didn't choose that option but I was able to create the perfect card for our family this season and I cannot wait to get them so I can get them out in the mail to you!




Best Gift Ever American Lung Association Holiday 5x7 folded card
Create photo new year's cards with Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.


And, in other news, this Christmas will go down just like the past 2 Christmas's have, with our sweet girl battling some sickness.  Our Christmas parade was last Monday and it was the first night that the temp dropped very low.  We bundled up our ball of energy and off we went.  On Tuesday, she had a pretty bad stopped up nose, and on Wednesday when Sid picked her up, he thought she just sounded way more congested than she should have.  He took her own to the doctor, but it was too late for a walk in so they made an appointment for Thursday afternoon.  When Sid took her, they decided to test for the Whooping Cough because it's apparently go around in places it shouldn't go around in.  The doctor told Sid that it usually takes a while to get the results back, so she went ahead and treated her like she had it because the antibiotic used would treat her stopped up head regardless.  Late Friday afternoon, I got a call from the State Health Department informing me that Bailey's test came back positive.  Can you imagine the freak out I had?  Sid and  I are being treated, and thank goodness by that time, she had already had 2 of her 5 days of doses.  She has slept alot this week, and especially today, but other than that, she has just ticked right along.  If I didn't know better, I'd say the test showed a false positive.  The bad thing is, I didn't really think she was that sick, so I sent her to daycare Friday and to Kylie and Ben's on Thursday night so we could go to Sid's work Christmas party.  I hope and pray nobody else comes down with it. 

Sid and I have some shopping to finish up and were planning to go tonight, but the weather is terrible here and I have just been dragging myself today.  We are going tomorrow when Nene gets out of church. 

Well, enjoy the online version of our Christmas card and have a safe and warm night!!!

No comments: