Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

Finally, I have found the time to post the pictures of the Christmas Tree.  Next on the list:  upload, sort through, and edit the 75+ pictures of Bailey that Sid and I took tonight in front of the Christmas tree.  I'm  hoping to have gotten at least one good one to do a Christmas card and a card for her teachers at school.  I did that last year instead of a traditional Christmas card and they loved it!

















This is my most favorite tree ever but I can promise that I highly doubt we will have a full size tree next year.  We didn't want one this year, but we couldn't find anything eles that suited us.  Bailey is so enjoying her tree and that's all that matters to me. 

Some too funny's that she's done:  She's started pointed to things saying "rite der" for "right there". 
Tonight, Sid pulled into a parking lot and was parking.  He either ran up on the curve or swung the truck way out to turn in and made the truck bump a little, I can't rmember.  Bailey plopped that paci out and said "whoa doc!" 
Tonight at supper, she got down from her chair and said "I be rite back Mama".  I said oh no you won't be right back, don't get up.  Did she listen?? Not so much! 

She is making this season of our lives to something that we never dreamed it could be.  My heart could just burst I'm so full of love for her and her daddy. 

We are going to see his grandmother in Jackson Saturday and hopefully do  a little more shopping.  We'll see how that goes!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Your tree is beautiful. Love all the great ornaments.