Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Princesses Meet THE Princesses

When the twins were babies, Mickey and his pals visited town and Bailey loved it.  It was a great little adventure.




Well, Mickey and pals visited again and this time, we all got to go.  Bailey love it again and Ellie- who is scared of nothing- loved it with her.  Elissa wasn't so sure, but she finally warmed up. 




So without further ado...




















PS- Now I remember another reason I don't blog. This took over an hour, almost an hour and a half.  I didn't have the right browser, etc. etc. etc. Maybe it's good to go now, but in case you missed my come back, read down a post!!!

I hope everyone stays safe in the storms and Lord PLEASE don't let the power go out.  My baby girls hate the thunder and they love their sound machine that drowns it out!



No comments: