Thursday, March 26, 2009

YUM YUM!!

This is how I feel about carrots and pears!

 


Sid is not a big sweet eater, or actually I guess I should say chocolate eater. So that makes it hard to make sweets around my house because sometimes he won't eat what I would eat. I could eat layers upon layers of chocolate. But anyway, I found a recipie for an apple pecan cheesecake. So yesterday when we got home, Miss Bailey sat in her highchair and while I made it and just watched and talked and talked to me. She knew the good stuff was coming. We tried green beans again for the 2nd night in a row, but she still would have nothing to do with them. The carrots did the trick. So right now she is getting pears and carrots as far as baby foods go. She is also get two cereal bottles now, one in the morning and one at night. The hardest part of this whole baby thing to me is finding the right formula. I guess that's why they say breast feeding is best. But anyway, I changed her formula yesterday to lacto-free. She wasn't having any real trouble per se with the Infamil Lipil, she was just was spitting up sooo much. So we'll try the lacto-free and see how she does.

She's just growing like a weed and I LOVE every minute of it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: