Monday, September 13, 2010

BE BLESSED MY FRIENDS!!!!

I HEAR THE CRY OF EVERY LONGING HEART!!! WORTHY IS THE LAMB!!!!

Chris Tomlin - I Will Rise
Uploaded by coolram52. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.


AND LIKE A FLOOD, HIS MERCY REIGNS!  UNENDING LOVE, AMAZING GRACE!!!!!!!!!!



And just for the record, I wish I had a video of Bailey singing these along with me.  She sang her heart out, and during my favorite part of song number 2, I lifted my hands and she just clapped away.  It was actually such a sweet moment, I teared up.  There is no way you will ever convince me there is no God when have such blessings in life as sweet babies to love on.  I just felt like hearing these songs tonight and wanted to post them.  I hope it stirs something in you tonight, too!

No comments: