Thursday, October 27, 2011

One Good Witch!!

Last night was the fall festival at church.  We haven't been to church since the babies were born.  That was one of the places we were advised to stay away from until a few weeks post-term.  I wanted to wait for their RSV shots.  Elissa's has been approved, we haven't heard about Ellie's yet, so the babies haven't gotten them yet.  I don't think church would be a problem at this point, though.  We have taken them out to eat a few times, and other than one VERY BAD time, the stop signs on their carseats that say "please don't touch my hands without washing yours" have worked at limiting people to only looking and not getting too close.  So, we didn't take the babies last night, but we did take Bailey.

I just love her so much!

This was Erin's costume from last year and so it is a tad too big.  It's pinned in about 90 places.  She cried before the pictures because she was very tired and because her daddy wanted her to wear socks with her boots. Yes, she wanted to wear her pink boots with the witches costume. I pick my battles these days, her daddy, well..he hasn't learned yet.

I hope to get some pictures of the babies and all three girls later this afternoon.  I doubt we will do much trick or treating, but we do have a few places to go.

Anyway, here's my (sometimes) sweet witch!!






















I'm not real sure why these pictures look blurry on my screen.  They aren't iphone pictures.  Maybe they won't show up like that on the real post.

No comments: