Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Twins are 8 Weeks Old!!!

Ok, so it's been awhile since you've heard from the Whitehead household. What can I say???  Life has just happening at the speed of light over here and by the end of the day, I'm worn out and blogging is the last thing on my list of things to do.  But, that doesn't mean I don't miss it or write posts in my head.  This is my journal and things happen on a daily basis that I need and want to remember.  It just doesn't happen because there aren't enough hours in the day.

When I say time is flying....I mean it is flying and I want it to slow down.  This is the very reason why I say that in 20 years the dishes and the laundry and the housework will still be here for me to do, but my babies won't be here for me to love on.  And somehow, I missed a week of pictures.  My babies turned 8 weeks old on Friday, and I didn't even blog 7 weeks.  So we are jumping from 6 weeks to 8 weeks.

At 8 weeks old, Elissa and Ellie made their first trip to Sweet Home Alabama to Mimi and Poppy T's house.    The trip went way better than I ever expected it to go and I'll write more on that later, but let me just say that although it's been nothing but a screaming match from the two of them since we got home a bit ago, I could not have asked for better babies to travel with.  They slept good at Mimi's house, ate good at Mimi's house, rode good in the Sister Ride going and coming, etc.  They were perfect!!!  So perfect that I do not dread going again and I hope our next trip is sooner rather than later.

While we were there, I got some great pictures.  Mom has a friend that gave her an old baby carriage, a Pram I believe it's called.  Mom spruced it up a bit, if I understood her correctly, and I couldn't wait to get the babes in it for some pictures.

So, at 8 weeks old, here they are:




































Sooo,  I will leave you to soak up the pure sweetness that is my twins and I'll be back tomorrow to write about what we are up to 8 weeks old and what we did on our first trip home to Alabama.  For now, I'm going to join the rest of my snoring family!

No comments: