Friday, May 15, 2009

TGIF!!

Miss Bailey Boo was taken to the OR this morning about 7:30 and extubated. They did not have to reintubate with a smaller tube. She retuned to the PICU unsedated and breathing on her own. Thank the Good Lord! She has cried a good bit of the day from what I believe to be pain but tylenol takes care of it. She slept for about 2 hours once she got the first dose and then woke up crying again for awhile. She just the second dose and is laying in her bed smiling and talking to her daddy. She is doing just great and we feel so blessed! Dr. Carron ranks right up there with God and my pap-paw in my book right now! She either will move out of the PICU tonight or in the morning and will we still plan to go home Monday! I wish I had the camera so I could take a pic of her beautiful smile that we have missed since Tuesday. But I don't, so you'll just have to take my word for it!

No comments: