Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Goodbye~~~So Long!

Sid and Mom took Bailey to her doctor's appointments today. She went to the GI doc, Dr. Parker, first and he said goodbye, so long, don't you come back ya' hear?? Actually, I don't know what he really said because I had to work and didn't (or couldn't) take off. So that's why Mom so graciously came to MS to go with Sid. Not that Sid needs help, but you know how it is. Anyway, Dr. Parker told them that her muscle is getting stronger because she is not refluxing as bad but that teething does make the reflux worse. What doesn't make reflux worse?

After they left the GI doc, they went see my most favorite doctor of all time, Dr. Carron, the ENT who did Bay's surgery. And he, too, said goodbye~~so long!! He told them that we didn't have to bring her back unless there was a problem. Sometimes when Bailey is tired and relaxed she will rattle a little, but Dr. Carron said as long as there was no strider we shouldn't worry. So we won't!

Bailey weighed 18.5 pounds and was 27 inches long. WOW! Such a big girl. She is just the sweetest thing ever.

Mom brought her a really sweet, neat, cool surprise that we will cherish forever and will certainly be an heirloom. But it's a surprise and will have to wait to a later date to be revealed.

All the clothes I bought from Ebay last week came today. I'm sure the postman wanted to know what kind of activity I was engaged in to have people from all over the US sending me package sized envelopes. If he only knew it was just some sweet smocked dresses and such. One thing I got her was a Mis-Tee-V-Us Halloween outfit with a cat on it. Bailey just talked and laughed at that cat when I was showing it to her. Such a sweetie!!

No comments: