Tuesday, May 25, 2010

You Think?


She might have missed her own bed the past two nights? 

Bailey has stayed with Nene the past two nights since I have been so sick.  And tonight I am back to the land of the living and Bailey appears to be glad that she is back in her own bed with all her own pillows. 

Don't get me wrong, I am so thankful for Nene and that she could step in.  And let's not forget my wonderful husband who took care of both of us for a whole day before sending her off to his Mother's house.  He is one of a kind and I am so thankful and blessed. 

This picture is not very good since it was taken in almost darkness with the phone camera, but I couldn't resist.

Love to all!

PS:  I just took a peek back to this time last year to see where we were on the surgeries front.  And I was shocked to see that we were 3 days past the emergency surgery and home by this very day last year and well on our way to having a "normal" airway.  I still love to kiss that knotted skin on her neck and say a silent thank you, but am I ever glad to have that year (this year) behind us.  Time surely marches on and we are marching on to new and better and stable things.  Praise God!

No comments: