Sunday, February 19, 2012

Baby Items For Sale

I have a house full of things that we are growing out of now that the twins are getting older.  I tried to post on Neshoba County Buy, Sell, Trade but the pictures wouldn't upload.  I don't want to sell on Craigslist if I don't have to for location reasons. I will be in Alabama next weekend if anyone there is interested.  These are just the first few things to go.  If you have something you are looking for, ask me, chances are I have it and need to get rid of it.

Text me, call me, email me wareaglegirl30@gmail.com  or leave me a message on Facebook (Barbie Self Whitehead).

The fist is a Bright Stars automatic bouncer.  It is in excellent condition.  No rips, stains, tears, smoke and pet free home.  This is a must have for newborns.  At 6 months old, my girls don't really like it anymore.  It bounces to the beat of a few different vibrations and has music if wanted, but you don't have to play the music.  The baby is able to bounce themselves if it's not turned on.  $25



This is a Baby Trend Snap n Go.  This is hands down the best thing I ever bought and wish I had known about them with Bailey instead of buying a big stroller at first.  This thing weighs about 12 lbs and folds up very nice and neat.  I am able to get this in and out alone, which is almost impossible with a big stroller.  The baby carrier snaps right on to the base of this thing just like it does the base in the car.  So, when ever you get where you are going, you just lift the baby right out of the car in the carrier, and place the carrier onto the frame of this stroller.  Very simple and I can't stress how easy to use.  We even used it with only one baby when we had only one out.  Right now, the bars are adjusted for two Graco seats, but it can be adjusted for any baby carrier.  The ease of this thing is it's weight and how easily it turns.  The downside is you can't use it anymore after the baby outgrows the baby carrier.  $50


And last on this post is the Graco Travel System in style Windham.  This comes with the car seat, the base, and the stroller.  The car seat fits onto the stroller.  The stroller has been used maybe 10 times.  The car seat has been used but still in great condition.  No rips, stains, tears, smoke and pet free home.  The car seat has been well taken care of, not expired, and never in an accident.  The stroller has barely been used.  Also, not pictured, is another Graco car seat that is expired, but comes with an extra base.  So you get the stroller, 2 bases, and 2 car seats, one of the car seats expired.  All for $70.

Not pictured, I have 2 more baby seats: one that is does not bounce, but does vibrate and play music, used only with the first child, not the twins so like new.  The other is just like the automatic bouncer, but a different brand.  Used only a handful of time.  $25 each

Also, not pictured, Bright Starts play mat with bars and toys hanging down that the baby can lay under to reach up.  Perfect condition.  $25
Can send pictures of  these if interested.  

Call me, text me, email me, facebook me, or leave a message here!  Thanks for looking!

No comments: