Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Can I Just Say

That God is really really good to me. I tend to do everything the hard way, as all of you who know me well and love me lots already know. But today, as teachers went back to school, I finally felt that I had come full circle. Bailey is happy at daycare and so that's one less worry on my mind these days. She is just such a healthy happy baby now and Sid and I could not be more blessed each and every day to be her Mom and Dad. And for me, it finally feels like I might be at home after two years of being here and searching for my place. I really really enjoyed the day and learned alot and feel that I am in a school now that cares about their teachers as well as their studetns. Sort of like that family as SES, but it's a high school. And I'm crazy in-love with this opportunity. For those people that made my life a living hell at other places, all I can say is what goes around comes around. I am for sure in a better place with all that went on and I have been given the opportunity to show this town that I am a damn good teacher and on top of that, a pretty damn good person. Believe you me, I intend to take this opportunity by the horns and win this race like I've never wanted anything more in my life. There are alot of people out there probably waiting to watch me fall flat on my face. Well, I can tell you one thing for sure, I've got a God on my side and people at home who love me so much. And with that, you can take a seat and watch the show, because this ole gal is staying in the fight........well, in the fight, but under the radar!!! Mom, that was for you!!!!!!!!!

No comments: