Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ok, So Wow!

We have a whole lot going on right now. First of all, it's been a busy busy week for me and Sid has played Mr. Mom basically all week long. That's probably why he was in the bed before 7 tonight with a migraine.

It's 9 week exams and my intern finished up with me last week so I've had to hit it hard this week. Giving my own exams and helping students with their tests from the regular classroom has been a bit tiring.

We are headed to Alabama this weekend. Hoping to get to the pumpkin patch, but if we don't we are just excited to be getting away for a few days and spending time with people we NEVER EVER get to see anymore.

We had Bailey's pictures made today for the first time by a real photographer. Actually, it's the girl that was the intern in my class. She has a side business and a big fancy smancy camera. We met her at a local park and took some regular pictures and then a place that is decorated all fall like for some fall type pictures in the tractor dress. Too bad it felt like a muggy Mississippi July afternoon, blazing hot, we were all sweaty and worn out after the hour long shoot at two different settings. Beth emailed me a few pictures a bit ago and I'm super duper excited. Bailey's picture has been made at daycare twice since she's been born but not really professionally in our own settings. Be on the lookout for some pics soon.

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!

No comments: