Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Barbie's Book Review: A Discovery Of Witches

So, if you've read my blog for any amount of time, you know that you see advertisements from BlogHer pop up on the top and the side.  BlogHer is a community of blog writer's that I feel privileged to be a part of.  Being a part of this community allows me to participate in certain programs that I am interested in. You may remember last summer when I participated in the Just My Size review program.

Well, recently, BlogHer incorporate reviews of one of my favorite things.  BOOKS!!!!  And I have completed my first book review, which is posted HERE. 

I was fortunate to be provided with and read A Discovery of Witches, by Debroah Harkless.

You want to know what I thought of the book and if I think you should read it, too???  You sure do!!!  Visit my book review page and find out!!!

Here’s the code:





BlogHer Book Club Reviewer


No comments: