Thursday, June 9, 2011

Where I Have I Been??

I have been terrible at blogging the past week or so.  I have alot to say but I also like to include pictures of my Bailey girl and I just haven't had the energy to take pictures lately. 

But, it's no doubt that I haven't had the energy, because look what's been going on inside my belly...


So, where I have been?  On top of mothering my feisty 2 year old Bailey, it looks like I've been allowing Elissa and Ellie Jane to do a WHOLE lot of growing.  WOW!!!! 

Ya'll, it's a battle field in my belly.  There are times of calm when I guess everyone is sleeping, but the past week, the kicks and jabs and movements have gotten much lower and much much more intense.  There have been times that the kicking causes tons of intense sharp pain, I guess because they are kicking an organ.  I can also feel Baby A, Elissa, almost back at my tail bone.  It's very odd!!!  But I'm thankful for the movement.  And, it's nothing that is keeping me from getting sleep at night.  As a matter of fact, because of how I lay, I haven't even had to change sleeping positions. 

This past week, I have been helping out with Bible School at church.  I have been with the "just completed 5th and 6th grade" group.  And that has been huge to me, because these kids are old enough to really get what we are talking about.  I've enjoyed getting to know the ladies I am working with, too. 

We are still enjoying the sister ride, but it feels very lonely when and it's just me and Bay riding around in it.  I can't wait to have 2 more car seats to strap in the sister ride and get this show on the road. 

Next week, I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday and I plan to get alot of work done around this house.  We are going the weekend of Father's Day to Alabama to take some furniture and pick some furniture up.  I need to get some things done before we do that because when we get back, we have a big girl room to put together.  It will come together nicely, and Mom has decided to tackle not only the bedding and such for the twin's room, but also Bailey's room.  The rooms will come together quite nicely, I'm sure, but I'm not so sure about one sweet girl who will hopefully sleep in her big girl room.  I don't see it happening.  We'll see.

Until then, ya'll stay cool!

Much love, Barbie

No comments: