Wednesday, February 4, 2009

7....and 4

Count 'em! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7....that's how many times Bailey got up night before last. Sid and I decided it was time to get her to sleep in her bed and she apparently did not like it. 7 times, 2 of those Sid actually got up because I was worn out from going back and forth. But, we didn't give up. We put her right back in there last night and she got up 4 times. Which is a better and is a start I guess. Maybe eventually we'll be back to the regular 2 times and hopefully she'll pull an all night sleep like she did a few night ago sometime soon.

She is such a good baby and she tends to take to change well and is easily comforted when she cries so we really don't have much to complain about. I had a meeting at chruch last night and when I called to check on Sid and Bailey, he said they had been vaccumming and such. She'll just let you hold her and do whatever you need to do. She'd much rather you be holding her doing those things than a by-stander.

I am offically going back to work on the 16th and in some ways looking forward to it. Obviously in some ways I'm not!

No comments: