Friday, February 27, 2009

Wow!

Long time, no post! This going to work thing all day and then coming home and trying to find the time to do anything except what Miss Bailey wants me to is sort of tuff. Mom left last Saturday around lunch and Ne Ne (Sid's mother) has had Bailey this week. It's been a great week and although the stomach virus and flu is going around and I surely do not want to expose Bailey to that. But in a way I am really ready to get on with life and bring Miss Bailey to work with me and settle into a routine that hopefully we'll be in for a good while.

Bailey is still doing great, growing so fast, smiling at everything, eating so much, sitting in her bumbo chair, talking to us some, and sleeping all night long. I could not ask for a better baby. We are still seeing the SLP for feeding twice a week but it's really for my needs and not her's now. She got her shots Tuesday and weighed in at about 9 1/2 pounds. She can barely wear newborn diapers now, which makes me sad.

I have some cute pictures to post and hopefully will get time to do that this weekend. Mom and Ne Ne got some cute pictures they tell me, but I haven't gotten any from either one of them. I took one of Bailey last night on the phone with Mom. It looked like she was holding the phone up to her ear, too cute!! And mom bought me a ring with Bailey's birthstone in it that I wanted to post a picture of.

It seems as if Bailey's new cousin Andrew will be born on Tuesday, March 3rd, if he doesn't come before then. We are so excited.

Well, i just wanted to give a quick update and hopefully I can find the time to post more later this weekend.

No comments: