Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy 86th To The Sweetest Man I Know!!!

I know you probably won't get this until in the morning Pappaw, but we just wanted you to know that we love you very very much!  Happy 86th birthday!!!

I went back and gathered up some pictures over the past months and here's what we've got:

This picture wasn't that clear because it was taken from a distance, but I'm going to tell you, that's a proud Pappaw face just after he had Christened our sweet Bailey!



Here are a few more from the special Sunday in October, 2009!







Christmas Eve dinner at Mom and Dad's, 2009.



The Sunday in January, 2010 that Pappaw and Bert were honored at church.






Easter Morning, 2010!  (Again, a sweet Pappaw smile!)



Waiting patiently for Maggie and Bo's wedding to get started.  I'm sure he was counting the seconds on that Saturday in December, 2009! . haha!



Treating Bailey on Halloween, 2009!  One of her favs, by the way!  Do you seem the theme of proud smiles??




Last, but not least, a sweet snuggle at a few weeks old back in January of 2009 on one of trips home right after Bailey was born.



Priceless!  I've said it before, but I will say it again, you have not lived until your life has been blessed by this man.  The sweetness and the love and thoughtfulness that Pappaw gives.  Every year, he remembers to order me a yearly devotional.  And every month he remembers to mail me a monthly one.  He never lets a holiday go by without at least a sweet card. 

Pappaw, I am so blessed to call you my Pappaw and to have had  you bless my marriage and the life of our daughter, not to mention just my life in general.  I know that I could call on you anytime of any day or night and you would help me out in any way possible.  Unconditional love and means to much!  It's so incredibly hard to be away from you and the rest of my family.  Especially as life gets busier and my time at home is less and less.  But there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you, say a prayer for you, and thank God that I get to call you my Pappaw.

Happy 86th sweet man, and here's to many more!  WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

No comments: