Tuesday, July 27, 2010

And The Award Goes To

There are lots of people who deserve jewels in their crowns for putting up with me this past week, or, ok, myabe the past few years, or, ok again, my entire lifetime.  But tonight, I'm giving credit to my sweet husband who is nothing but loving and helpful and the best daddy I know.  When he took our wedding vows "for better or for worse, in sickness and in health" he meant them.   He has shown that to me over and over again and especially the past 8 days.  I'm the luckiest girl for God to have chosen him just for me.

Sid, I know I may not show it, in fact I know I don't always show it, but I love you more than I could ever write here in this journal.  Thank you for not giving up on me, for being patient, for being honest, and for loving me.  We make a great team and we have the most beautiful daughter who keeps us on our toes all day long .  What more could we ask for?

I couldn't ask for one thing more.  I love you!

No comments: