Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh Glorious Day!



I heard this song on the way to the doctor Friday morning and again on the way home Friday afternoon.  I immediatly knew, the first time, that I had to have this song in my memory.  I just wanted to put it on the blog so I never forget it.  In case you don't take the time to listen to the video, read these words:

Living,  He loved Me!
Dying,  He saved me!
Buried,  He carried my sins far away!
Rising,  He justified, freely forever!
One day He's coming -
Oh Glorious Day!

LOVE THIS!!!!!  Such a great song to have in my head and heart here around Easter time!

Much Love,  Barbie

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love Casting Crowns too! I was just over at Kelly's Korner and read your comment. I am the mom of 2 back to back girls. They are now 23 and 22 years old. My oldest had her paci still when I brought my new baby home and had it for another year or so. Needless to say, she doesn't have it now! Do not give it a second thought. Bless you and your family!

Cindy