Thursday, November 13, 2008

More Things Bailey

 


This a picture of Bailey's baby bed with the bedding put on. As you can see, it's coming together.

 


This is the stocking that I bought Bay today. It's really cool, it actually has 5 different sections for Santa to leave his little happy's.


 
\

And finally, this is a picture of John Bailey and his wife Amanda. John Bailey is my grandfather's grandfather. Which makes John Bailey be my father's great-great grandfather. Which makes John Bailey be Bailey Ellen's great-great-great grandfather, if I have that correct. Anyway, Pap-paw sent this pic and Mom and Dad gave it to us at the baby shower Sunday. I think it's sort of cool that we have a picture of the man we chose to get Bailey's name from.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!!! I see diapers in that picture of Bailey's bed : )