Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Snuggle With the Belly

I don't do belly shots when I'm pregnant.  I don't happen to find myself at picture perfect best.  But the past couple of nights, Bailey has snuggled herself into some positions that I couldn't help but snap a picture of. 


She wants to lay in my lap and play with her ipod touch, which she did even before the belly was a pregnant belly.  But it's gotten very hard lately to not only find room, but find comfortable room for her to lay with/sit with me.  So, the past few nights, I've put a pillow down beside on of my legs, she lays her head on it, with her head up against my belly, and the rest of her body draped over my other leg. 


Sort looked like she could be smothered by the belly, but I assure you, the way the babies are laying, the belly is much bigger at the top than it is at the bottom. 

See, I took a side view so you could see exactly what the set up was like.  I guess this is the best we can do for now. 



This has nothing to do with the belly, but we usually don't wear alot of green tractor stuff around here.  We are all about some orange stuff though.  Not really even sure why this was in the closet, other than the fact my sweet husband has a hat from every moment of his life for the past 35 years, but Bailey found it today and wanted to wear it. 

We had already had a bath and in our "buddy shirt" which she calls her Toy Story tshirts she sleeps in.  But I just wanted to mention that Bailey got her first real haircut today.  I have trimmed it a few times, but I've never taken her into the salon and paid money for her hair to be trimmed. I can tell it was cut, but Sid can't.  I told him maybe if his wallet was lucky, she would always want to go 2+ years every time between hair cuts. 

I had to go get my driver's licence renewed today and didn't have the right papers since this would be the one renewing after Sid and I got married.  Had to round up Sid, he had to round up our marriage license, we went back to the place to get it done, then picked up Bailey, had lunch, and took Bay to get her hair trimmed. I was gone from the house maybe 2 hours and when I got back home, I was so hot, and felt like I was going to throw up.  I just don't know how much more I can do, other than just sit here where it's cool and I can spread my body out.  Didn't help matters much that I was told today my belly was lop-sided. I know it is, I can feel it, I can see it.  Just didn't expect some random person to tell me that!! haha!

1 comment:

Tiphanie G said...

I sure would love to see a Barbie + belly pic...please? I promise it's only to be jealous of the baby bump, no snarky comments from me!