Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And The Rain Came Down!

It has poured in Philadelphia for almost two days and it's so nice. Except it makes me really really cold for some reason. But we can deal with that.

I think I've targeted one thing that might make me sick. MILK!!! The past couple of mornings I've eaten cereal and had milk with it, I've thrown it up. So I'm thinking the milk might be souring on my stomach before it can get digested. We'll leave the milk off from now on, which means no more cereal, which is one thing I am loving right now. But I'm not loving the sickness.

Well today might be the day we find out what our baby is. I sure hope so, I need to start calling this baby something besides "this baby". I should be between 17 1/2 and 18 1/2 weeks. surely they will be able to tell. If not, I guess we'll wait another month, which I hope we don't have to do. I just don't know what I'll do if they say boy since I've said girl for two and a half months. Not that I won't be thrilled no matter what it is. I just don't want to be wrong with my first maternal instinct. I'll update as soon as I know. Keep your fingers crossed that we find out!!!

No comments: