Friday, August 29, 2008

I Just Got Off The Phone

With the nurse at the OB office. The results won't be back until tomorrow which is a Saturday, which means I won't know what it is until Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. And in the meantime, we are apparently getting prepared to be blown away, so the results will probably be blown away and then so the saga continues......

Meanwhile, it's Friday and we are off on Monday, so it's a long weekend. Thank goodness. I'm gonna spray this place down with bleach and it'll get three longs days to kill what it needs to.

I'm not getting to go home like we'd planned for several weeks since I have this. I sure don't want to spread it all the way to Alabama. So we'll be here and hopefully get alot done around the house.

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!

No comments: