Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hump Day Morning!

Yes, that's right. It's Wednesday morning. I must say that after starting antibiotics last night for an upper respiratory infection, I feel MUCH better. So this morning I woke up and started watching Fox and Friends, like I do every "normal" morning. And lucky me this morning, Meghan McCain was on there. I've never heard her speak, but while she was on FF, they talked about her new book that was just released and then they spoke of this:

Apparently Palin made this commnet in a recent speech: Do you know the difference between a hockey mom and bit bull? Lipstick! And in return Obama made this comment in one of his recent speeches: You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. And there's already a commercial out about it. Now, those of you who know me, and I have said this before, I am NOT the most political person you can find. So it's interesting to me that I am so into this election SO against Obama. But come on, he could have done better than that!!!! PLUH-ESE!!!! The jury is still out as to weather Obama meant this as a direct hit to Palin. Well sure he did!! In my measley opinion anyway.

And also, I found out about Meghan's blog, which she calls a blogette. So here's the link to it in case you are as interested in it as I am. It's actaully a pretty good read. www.mccainblogette.com

No comments: