Sunday, September 7, 2008

You Will Notice

That the ticker at the top of the page shows that we FINALLY made it past the half-way point. If there is one thing I've noticed more, it's that Bailey moves around ALOT. And the nausea seems to stay away for even longer periods of time-knock on wood! It's been about 2 weeks since I've actually been sick and the nausea med actually helps the bouts of feeling sick. Soooo, that's a big change too!

I go back to the doctor on Tuesday for my monthly check-up and it seems so surreal to me that we are on the down side of this whole pregnancy thing and it won't be long until Bailey's big arrival. When I go back to the doctor in October, it will only be 15 more weeks and I just can't imagine. It's just amazing to me!

Don't get me wrong, we are in no way ready or prepared for Bailey's arrival, other than emotionally. Environmentally speaking, we have done nothing in the way of getting this house ready. For so long, I didn't feel like doing anything and now that I do feel somewhat like working on the nursery, we really can't yet. Sid ordered us a shed a few weeks back but they can't deliver it until the ground isn't wet, and well, the ground has been wet ever since and seems that it will continue to be for another week or so. Therefore, all the things in Bailey's room that need to go in storage don't have a place yet and so we haven't been able to do much. I'm ready for the shed to get here because even though Sid doesn't believe it, I'm ready to get the nursery done.

Speaking of the nursery, I saw yesterday that Restoration Hardware now makes baby furniture. Who knew? Certainly not me. And of course that furniture is right up my alley. But again, way out of the budget. Do you have a budget when you have a baby???? Is there really such a thing????

Well, we made it to the circus last night and Sid and I laughed at alot, but mostly because we seemed to be the ONLY two adults without children in the whole place. Not next time though. And I bet you we don't get out near as cheap as we did last night either. Do you have any idea how much one of those spinning light toys bearing the circus logo sells for? Two guesses and the first one doesn't count!! TWENTY BUCKS!!! Yes, you read right. Lemonade in a circus cup was....EIGHT DOLLARS!!! Sid decided Bailey's Poppy T could take her to the circus. haha! Poppy T says he sure will but he'll start saving now for the occasion. haha! It was fun and I was glad we got to go. I was amazed at how up close you could get as far as parking and unlike the BJCC, parking was free right in the parking lot at the front door. At least something was free!

No comments: