Friday, September 5, 2008

Mmaaannnn!!!

It's absolutely so amazing how tired I am. I've always been a sleeper, but this isn't just a need for sleep. I mean, I feel so exhausted all the time. I hit a spot right after lunch where I could probably take a 3 hour nap, but I fight the urge, and keep on at it and by the time 6:00 rolls around, you can count me down for the count. Shew!!! I never knew growing a baby could be so tiresome.

However, tomorrow night, we are going to the circus!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the circus and always have, even as an adult. So we'll go tomorrow night. It's in Jackson, which is a little further than from Oneonta to the BJCC, but it'll be fun. We haven't done much lately because I haven't felt like it. But at almost $40 bucks a ticket, even if I don't feel good tomorrow night I'll be sucking it up and going. I'm excited!!!

No comments: