Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random Stuff

I posted pictures below so make sure you scroll all the way down to see them all. I have to post them in several posts for some reason. These are the pictures from Alabama and I can't believe how big my baby girl is getting. She is growing like a little weed with some miracle grow sprinkled on. Her eye that was concerning me seems to have fixed itself. I guess that was one of those premie things and she just had to grow into her skin or something. I feel certain we'll be canceling that follow up visit with the eye doctor.

Bailey was so good at Mom and Dad's. She slept in her pack in play and slept through most of the nights we were there, only waking to eat. But as soon as we got back home, she decided to get back to those old habits and was wide awake for about 3 1/2 hours in the middle of the night. I'm going to do my best to get her on a schedule that works for all of us. I knew I was going to lose sleep, I just didn't know I'd lose it all.

She does seem to be enjoying the swing that we borrowed from cousin Colin, only if she isn't left in there for too long at a time. Maybe 10 mintues and then she's done with it.

We are going back to Bama on January 30th for Leslie's baby shower. Mimi and Poppy T are already missing their little girl and Mimi seems to have gone shopping for the sweet baby some new outfits too, so we can't wait to see those. OH, and get this, Bailey not only smiles for her Mimi (and her daddy) but she also smiles for her Mimi when she hears Mimi's voice over the telephone. That little rascal!!!

Hope you enjoy the pictures below!

No comments: