Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I AM ONE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY!!!!  WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!  

On this day, one year ago, at 2:32 in the afternoon, the biggest joy of our lives made her grand entrance into this world.   Although it was a little early and a birth that landed her with a 9 day NICU stay, this bundle of joy brings nothing but sweetness to this household.  What a boring old life  her daddy and I would lead if it wasn't for this princess.  We are thankful every day when we get up and thankful every night when we go to bed and all those in between times. 

I have alot more to write but I was afraid I was not going to get to all of it today.  I just didn't want today to go by without a Happy Birthday post to my sweet angel.

Bailey, you have gone from this

to this....



Your Da and I love you so much that we cannot even put into words.  We love to hear your hands patty-cake first thing in the morning and snuggle with you last thing at night.  We love your smile and we love your cries (although we try not to let you do it too often).  We just love you with every fiber of our being and  although this past year has seen it's ups and downs health wise, we wouldn't trade our time with you for anything in this world.  We look forward to many more years and birthdays and memories.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!!!!

No comments: