Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Can't Believe It's Already Thursday

And so much has happened this week. I mean soooo much!!!!! And can you blieve that baby counter says 94 days to go???? I can't.

Monday was our one year anniversary. Tuesday was NeNe's birthday. Yesterday was Sid's birthday. Tonight we are going to a "homecoming" for Cursillo in Jackson where everybody who was there gets together one last time. We are excited about going. But it has been one very busy week. Hopefully we will get some rest this weekend.

Speaking of rest, I have noticed that my feet are so swollen by the time I get home. So for the past two nights I've kept them propped up from the time I get home until I go to sleep and I also try to keep them proppped on a stool under my desk some during work. I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not but I have fallen right asleep without restless legs the past two nights. Now I probably just jinxed myself but hopefully not. The sleep has been well welcomed!!

Tomorrow we are havign a St. Jude's Trike-A-Thon for our preschool. I don't really know what to expect since I haven't done it before. But I know the end results is bike safety and a good time for the kids and some money raised for St. Jude's. Maybe I'll take some pictures. I also want to post pictures of my babies in their quad stroller. They are so cute wheeling around together.

I promise to post about our Cursillo weekend this weekend when I get time. Here's the website for it though in case anyone wants to read about it. Somewhere on there is our group pciture too! http://www.msumcursillo.org/

No comments: