Monday, October 13, 2008

WOW!

Look at that!! This is the first time I've been on the blog since last week since we've been gone and the ticker has moved down to LESS THAN 100 DAYS!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! That's kind of scary to think about.

So, today is the big 1 year anniversary for me and Sid. And what a year it has been. It feels like way longer than a year but a year is really not that long at all and we've come a long long way. No one could have ever told me a year ago that we'd be where we are today. It's been a great year. Sure, I miss my family and my old job, BUT I wouldn't trade the past year and what we have now for anything else in the world. I love you Sid!!!

I'll write more on our Cursillo weekend probably tomorrow. It's been crazy at work today, I barely had time to post this. But it was an A-MAZING weekend for the both of us and I think this baby got more of a blessing than I did. More to come later!

No comments: