Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh What A Night!

The wedding was PERFECT. There is so much to tell about it I don't even know where to begin. I think the sweetest two things had to be Erin and my Pap-paw. I have some pictures to post of lots of stuff and of course video that I don't know how to get to the blog. But as soon as I get pictures uploaded, I'll send them here.

Maggie and Bo were fantastic at the wedding and reception. Maggie looked beautiful and so happy and I think that's why I couldn't stop crying. I started crying about 30 minutes before the wedding and stopped long enough to read my scripture part. She just looked so pretty and happy and I was so happy for the both of them. And then sweet Erin, as beautiful as always. She is the most well-behaved child I have ever seen. Pap-paw did a great job, as always, and sounded a little teary eyed himself, which didn't help matters on my horomonal end.

As soon as the band started playing last night and Dad and Maggie had their dance, Erin went to that dance floor and never came off. She stole the show at that point.

Maggie and Bo left in a white stretch limo headed to the hotel in Bham and then to Jamacia this morning. I assume they made it. I talked to Maggie about 9:30 this morning and they were in the Dallas airport. I haven't heard from her since.

I wish I could put the night into words, but words can't describe their night. Mom and Dad did a wonderful job planning this wedding. I hope you enjoy the pictures as soon as I post them.

Sid and I are home now. I slept most of the way home so I didn't get tired of riding or feel sick. My feet are the most swollen they have ever been this whole time. I been talking to Bailey, telling her it's time now. But I think she's getting more comfortable inside where it's all warm. The race is on now!!!

No comments: