Monday, December 29, 2008

Update

Sid and I just talked with the doctor. We are a little later than normal leaving this morning because we had to get some bills paid and such. Bailey's IV came out so they are leaving it out which means she'll have to gain weight eating or they will put it back in. She still has some temp instablity but the isolette is off for now too. This is the new doctor that will be on this week. He said he was just looking at my pretty baby!!! She is a pretty baby if I don't say so myself.

Please keep us in your prayers as he says he might be another week or so before she comes home. We have to give up our hospital room today probably so I don't know how all this is going to work.

We won't get to hold her much more today but I can feed her.

We are on our way to see her now. So I'll update more when we get back home.

No comments: