Monday, December 1, 2008

Ok, So I Was Skimmpy

On the November posts. But it was a very busy month. And it seems it will only get busier as time goes on. No, I haven't posted pictures of the things I've promised. BUT we did get a Sony Handycam and after two more trips to the store, we can now upload video to the computer. So I hope to video Bailey's room and things and post it soon. I said HOPE so don't get your's up!!

We had another baby shower over the weekend. This time, it was at my church, the one where I work. And it turned out great. We got more cute, sweet pink things and more much needed diapers. This time Bailey got some toys, which we did not have any, so that was great. We appreciate FUMC of Philadelphia so much for lots of different reasons.

I was supposed to go for a non-stress test today, but decided to go in earlier because I just wasn't feeling right. I am having contractions but not dialated or anything like that, so she isn't even preparing to make her way into the world, the best I can tell. The doctor did say to stay off my feet and away from work for the next week, but we'll see how that goes. Some days I'm fine and dandy, some days, not so much. I go back to see him next Monday, the 8th. We'll see what happens between now and then. I'd love love love to be off of work I think, but I think it's one of those things that sounds better than it really is. As least I have peace of mind knowing that whatever pains and pressures I am feeling are normal and I'm normal and the baby is "beautiful" as the nurse put it today.

I still can't believe it's now December. We have a lot going on. Hopefully I won't be as skimmpy in December as I was in November. I should teach Sid how to blog so he can write to our fans, too!! haha!!!

We started off the Christmas month by attending the Neshoba County Christmas Parade. Fun..cold...but fun!!

No comments: