Monday, December 8, 2008

These Darn Doctors

So I went to my doctor's appointment today and guess what? No doctor there. The receptionist SAYS she tried to call but I had no message or missed called from their office. And I wasn't the only one coming in for my appointment. So she apparently missed calling some people. But anyway, when I got back to see the nurse, I told her I was going out of state at the end of the week. Welllll, she got way carried away and said I needed to go to labor and delivery at the hospital to make sure I was ok to travel. Which made no sense to me, but I did as I was told. Through admitting and into a labor and delivery room I go (which was kind of neat because now at least I know what the room looks like). Anyway, they checked me. Not dialated. They hooked me up to the machines. No contractions. And guess what else they told me? Your baby sure does move alot. Really? Please tell me something I don't already know.

Anyway, I missed the mark with yesterday's post because the visit was more crazy than I had expected. But the OB on call doctor cleared me for travel. So we are Bama Bound Friday morning for the big wedding.

I called Sid to tell him I was on the way home and he informed me that we have one present under the tree now. Bailey got me something he said. Sure enough, she did, but he says she won't tell what it is. She likes surprises. Now if I could just think of something ot surprise her daddy with.

No comments: