Friday, December 12, 2008

Wedding Eve

We had rehearsal tonight and it was quite possibly the calmest one I've ever been to. Rehearsal dinner was very nice and it appeared a good time as had by all.

Maggie and Bo seemed extra calm, which made me very happy for the both of them. I have some pictures and video to post. The pictures will likely come way before the video as I don't know how to get the video from where it uploads to my computer to the blog.

Tomorrow will be the big day. I still wish little Bailey Ellen had somehow made her arrival to be at her Aunt Maggie Ellen's wedding, but no such luck. And had she been born early enough to come to the wedding, she probably couldn't have medically come. So when you look at it like that, I'm glad she's not here yet. However, I can promise this was the last ride to Bama without her in a car seat instead of her mama's tummy. It was scary the way I started to feel before we actually got here. Very weird feeling.

Anywho, I suppose it's bedtime now, but I just want to say to Bo and Maggie that I love you both very very much and the road will be tough and long and hard at times. But you have to remember why you are with each other and that arguing gets you no where fast. But the road will always be smooth and beautiful much of the time and it's these times that must keep you going. Never ever give up on why you are starting your own family becoming one. And don't let anyone or anything get in the way of what the two of you want for yourselves. You are your own unit now and it's up the the Bo and Maggie Battles unit to determine where your road where go. Get out that and find it. Just don't ever forget where you came from!!!! We love you both so very much!!!!!

No comments: