Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ultrasound Pictures


These are pictures of the ulstrasound pictures that were taken at my last appointment on Wednesday, May 28, 2008. At this appointment I was 6 weeks 4 days. In the top picture you can see the sack with the itty bitty baby in it and on the second picture the line is drawn across the baby to measure the baby. I was suppose to go back to the doctor today to see the new doctor but have not heard good things about the new doctor I was going to see. Soooo, after much thought I made an appointment with a different doctor totally out of my first doctor's group and at a whole new hospital. But the good news I feel good about it. I will better pictures to post after the next appointment which is on June 19, 2008, and I'll get another ultrasound. We are just excited things are still going well and Sid is so unbelievably good. He has been doing all this yard work since last week and last night was making fun of me because I sent him a text message Sunday asking him if he was ok and did he need a drink or anything. In other words, I wasn't really doing that much and I said shoot, we trying to grow a baby here boy!!! He just laughed and then proceeded to tell me that we won't need milk because this baby is going to come out wanting Sonic cherry limeaids. I laughed and it is true but nothing tastes right and those have the right amount of fizz with the right amount of flavor. Yes mom, I know I need to watch what I consume!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: