Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First Day of Daycare

Bailey started daycare today just to start getting back in the swing of things before we have to get back to the real world. It's going to be hard enough for me to get back to the real world, much less her. So Sid took her this morning and I will forever be thankful that he did so that I didn't have to. I called to check on her about 9:30 and Jennifer, the director, said she had been fussy but was getting better. I don't know if I've told this or not, but Bailey will be at First Baptist daycare and I really like them and the director so I feel good about it. I don't think that it's the kind of set up where she will just cry and not be tended to, but still, daycare is hard. Bailey loves loves loves people, other kids, being talked to, playing, so this is going to be so good for her to get back at it. I sure have missed her, but I don't think my bathrooms have been this clean since before she was born. It's nap time right now and I plan to pick her up as she wakes from nap. Hopefully she'll be just as happy to see me as I will be to see her. And maybe she'll start sleeping better since she won't be sitting at home all day, getting bored.

P.S.- She will only be going to daycare one to two times a week for the next three weeks. then she'll be going full time!

No comments: