Thursday, July 23, 2009

Round One, Night Two

Bailey had another great night. She went to bed around 8:45 and didn't cry to get up or anything, just stayed asleep. She cried out at about 12:30, which is normal, and so I jumped up and ran in there, only to find that she was just rooting around for her paci. But I couldn't find the paci in her bed so I had to come back in the den and turn a light on to find one in there. By the time I got back to her room, she had stopped crying. When I went to put the new found paci next to her, I noticed she had found the other paci, had it in her mouth, and was already back on her way to sleep. Cute little stinker. She cried out again about 5:30 and I got her up and rocked her because she was awake. She went back to sleep and I laid her in our bed because it was almost time to get up anyway. So, she is doing so good and the good thing is I don't even miss her night. I know that sounds bad, but at first I enjoyed her laying so close to me and snuggling, but it just got to be so rough you know! She was getting so restless, up and down, rooting around. So it is much better. Mom's right, I'm sure she is sleeping better!!!

No comments: