Friday, July 24, 2009

Round One, Night Three

My baby girl went to bed last night about 7:30 and slept til 5:30, in her own bed, again. I got her when she cried, rocked her, and she went back to sleep so I laid her with us because I knew she'd be right back up. But she didn't get right back up. Sid finally woke her up about 6:40 so she could get her bottle and get dressed for daycare. I'm going to pick her up early today because she's been there all week and I miss the little booger. But after she cried for an hour on Tuesday, I figured we should at least go through the motions of getting dropped off.

The Neshoba County Fair starts today. Stayed tuned to updates about that, I'm sure it'll be interesting to say the least. Tonight on the menu is sandwhiches, any and every kind of sandwhich you can think of.

No comments: