Friday, July 3, 2009

Well, It's July!

We are at Mom and Dad's for the 4th! Mom has Sid in H-E-A-V-E-N! He'll be an artiist this weekend-his medium will be several peices of raw cut meat. Baby Back Ribs, regular ribs, and meat tenderloin (my personal fav) to create his materpieces with. Well, that is, until Mom called for a little competion. They are splitting the baby back's and each cook their own and we'll have a Rib-off as mom termed it. I don't suppose I'll be participating since I don't care for ribs. But I do care for that yum yum yummy loin!!!

Well I just wanted to report that Miss Bailey is walking-yes you heard my correctly-walking. Sid put her in the floor the other day and was just going to see what she'd do-she took off!! With him holding her hands of course. We laughed so hard we scared her. And it wasn't just a one time fluke. We are here at Mom's where she has a walker and she has taken off in that thing. Brought tears to my eyes actually.

Last night we went out to eat and she sat in the resturant high-chiar. We couldn't believe that either and I don't really know why because she sits up at home with no help. But I guess I just wasn't expecting it.

I hope everyone has a great 4th with lots of family and lots of good eats. I'm sure we'll have some good ice-cream to boot!!!

Bailey starts daycare on Monday to get back in to the swing of things. Maybe I'll be able to blog more-but we'll see!!!

No comments: