Friday, May 23, 2008

Be Very Very Careful

When you are sending text messages or you could accidentally send something to the wrong person.

Sid's Mom and Dad are coming over for supper and when they come on Friday's after work, his mom usually picks up something. So tonight we are having KFC and I had it in my head we would be having pieces of chicken even though I normally would get popcorn chicken. I think I am craving a big piece since we talked about it earlier. But anyway, she and Sid's dad had the popcorn chicken kids meal last weekend so I guess she was going to get the kids meals again this weekend. I was disappointed when she said that and told her I wanted a breast if she didn't mind. So she starts making fun of me, jokingly, about getting enough food to feed the army, there being more than one baby, blah, blah, blah. And we laughed, but still, it did hurt my feelings just a tad.

So later, I am getting ready to go to Wal-Mart and send Sid a text message that says "Your mom made fun of me for wanting more than a kids meal from KFC. I hope she doesn't start doing that. I am going to Wal Mart, do you want or need anything". I get a reply that says "You may want to send that to Sid". And it was from his mother.

I had accidentally sent the message to her. I just died laughing and called her. She was laughing too. Thank God. I told her at least I didn't call her a name.............

No comments: