Friday, May 16, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!

I got some some sleep today.......in the middle of the day...........so are my days and nights mixed up for some reason?????

I'm just bewildered over not being able to sleep since I'm usually the sleepiest human being in the whole world. But I did get some great sleep this afternoon. I had an appointment to go to at 9:00 this morning and then Sid took me to lunch. I decided to come home and see if I could get some sleep. My eyes were even swollen and puffy due to no sleep. And get this, even with the builders next door sawing and hammering, I was out like a baby. I slept from about 12:30 to about 3:45. Then had a long conversation with Mom, got redressed, and had supper with Sid. Then we went to the ballpark for Brady's game.

After the game, I was having a craving for a Sprite Icee. I remember getting them at the Phillip's 66 station in Oneonta my senior year in high school. So where in the world does a craving for something from nearly 15 years ago come from? Your body and brain must be all mixed up during pregnancy because mine sure is. The icee thing I ended up with tasted like Mr. Clean smelled so I couldn't drink it.

Sid and I decided to take some flowers that died back to Wal-Mart since they guarantee them for a year. BUT, here's the kicker, you have to have your receipt and the dead flower/plant. Don't think Sid Whitehead didn't dig up the dead flowers and take them straight to the service desk. The lady at customer service didn't even question us. For all she could tell though, we had road kill in the bag the way it smelled. So now we have more flowers to plant in a ground that apparently won't grow anything. And yes, my cala lilies died. Not sure what I did wrong. Hopefully I can grow a baby better than I can a flower. But while at Wal-Mart my craving switched from a Sprite Icee to some chocolate milk. That's a good thing because I very seriously doubt I'm going to find a Sprite Icee around here unless I do what my friend Rosemary said to do and make my own. But I don't want to do that. My chocolate milk was good good good!!!

No comments: