Friday, January 29, 2010

SHHH!

It's quiet around here.....and quite busy!  You probably won't hear much out of me for a few days. 

1.  Work

2.  SLEEP!!!!!

3.  We are going to Birmingham Saturday to the The Greatest Show On Earth and am ever so excited.  I remember going as a Kindergarten many, many....many years ago.  And I've always enjoyed going as an adult.  During my late 20's I didn't go to go much.  I was single and never was with anyone who appreciated it.  But Sid and I went last year in September before Bailey was born and he commented he thought we were the only people there without kids.  I said next time, Sid, next time, we will be!  And the time has come.  It's a milestone people, a place I've always dreamed of being able to go with a child of mine.  So off we go on Saturday morning!  If you've never been and they come close to you, you don't know what you are missing out on.  We are meeting Aunt Maggie and Uncle Bo there.

4.  From the circus we will go Oneonta to spend the night with Mom and Dad.  We will be visiting my home church because they are honoring my sweet Pappaw.  It's a day I wouldn't miss for anything.

So we will be quiet busy for the next few days.  But hopefully next week I'll have time to post some pics of our little princess from the circus!  Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Have fun at the circus and take lots of pics!